Studies show that Project Based Learning (PBL) is the most effective way for students to learn regardless of abilities.
We've removed the barriers and complexity that comes with teaching and learning with PBL and made it simple for homeschoolers and classroom students to have access to the most powerful form of education.
Too many students are unprepared for the modern economy and the challenges of the 21st century and access to our Project Based Learning Curriculum can change that.
Our multi-subject Projects are:
- Simple to use: Are easy to learn with and easy to administer for parents and educators
- Multi-age appropriate: Are designed for all types of learners ages 11 to 19
- Supplemental: Can stand alone or supplement other homeschool and classroom curriculum
- Provides Credit: Offers up-to one credit per project and is aligned to global education standards
- Collaborative: Offers a great way to collaborate with other learners outside of your homeschool or classroom
Each Project provides:
- Balanced instruction: Offers a great balance of academic knowledge and skill development in multiple subjects
- Simple Administration: Our platform provides automated scoring, downloadable learning reports for transcripts and portfolios, and an easy way to provide feedback
- PBL Training for parents and educators: Receive training on how to deliver PBL instruction and feedback to your homeschooler or student
Try risk-free for 30 days and receive access to your first Multi-Subject project today.
If you are satisfied with the learner experience, you can continue to receive one multi-subject project per month along with access to our simple administrative tools and learner reports for only $14.99 per month.
Why Project Based Learning IS Important To us
Project Based Learning (PBL) is the most transformative and equitable way for learners to learn. It prepares students for academic, personal, and career success, and readies young people to rise to the challenges of their lives and the world they will inherit.
By presenting learners with a mix of choice and responsibility, cognitive concepts and practical activities, within an environment of real-world authenticity, projects engage learners in learning that is deep and long-lasting.